Voluntary Water Conservation
August 03, 2023
Due to various stages of drought & treatment plant capacity issues throughout our system we are asking all of our customers to begin voluntarily reducing water consumption.
Highly Recommended Voluntary Water Conservation Measures
- Reduce outdoor watering of all types between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 10:00 P.M.
- Car washing is highly discouraged, except at commercial establishments that provide that service.
- No water shall be used to fill private swimming pools, children's wading pools, reflecting pools or any other outdoor pool or pond.
- No water shall be used to wash streets, parking lots, driveways, sidewalks or building exteriors.
- No water shall be used for nonessential cleaning of commercial and industrial equipment, machinery, and interior spaces.
- Water shall be served at restaurants only upon request of the customer.
- Voluntary reduction of water uses of all types is encouraged.
We appreciate everyone's efforts during this time. If you have any questions, please contact the office at 641-782-5744.